After receiving feedback from the professor and classmates last week, I revised some details on the ticket. For the physical ticket, in the first version, I added some textures and backgrounds to make it look more design on the top, and I also deleted unnecessary information such as the price. In the second version, I changed Jay’s name to the color to match his picture. For the digital wallet card, I also made two versions of the design. The first one adds blue as the background color, and the second one uses the image as the entire background. I put the most original ticket at the bottom for comparison, hoping to receive more feedback and suggestions!